Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm on a Wink Wink Roll ...

Yes, I have another Wink Wink Ink creation to share with you because I just knew you'd like to see more of these cute, cute images!!  This one is called "Spring Babies" and I have used the PRECOLORED image available when you buy the set.  What a GREAT DEAL!!!

This creation is actually PURPLE but again ... my camera turns purple to blue no matter what I do!!  Here is the recipe for this creation:

Stamps:  The Stamp Pad Co., Penny Black, Hero Arts, Close to my Heart
Papers:  Whisper White, Lavendar, DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy dp
Inks:  Versafine black
Accessories:  Wink Wink Ink image, Nestabilities Frame die, Bucket 'O Buttons, Gely Roll Sparkle Pens


Thanks for stopping by ... 



4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute & bright! Love the colors and the easel style too. You're work is such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Darlene I had the pleasure to see this one in person,WOOHOOO It is sooooo cute and love how you used those buttons!!! Another fabulous card today sweeetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I think of your cards - but the rest of the world might not - so I'll shout it out here (cuz shouting is what I do best).

    LOVE DARLENE'S CARDS!!!! THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card hun - love the purple, even if it does look blue! LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.