Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is fun ...

Only ONE card to share with you today!!  
 Throughout this week, I have been sending a card each day to my Aunt Jenny who will be 80 next Tuesday, March 23rd.  I couldn't help myself on this one ... I just LOVE this image and I think she'll get a charge out of it too!!  (Sure hope so, LOL)
(click on image for larger view)
 
Isn't this image the sweetest think!!!  My aunt is of Polish decent and being from the "old country" and a very hard working people ... this lady actually resembles a few family members!! No disrespect intended!!!  She comes from Art Creations Friday ... if you haven't seen the vintage images available over there ... you really need to check it out!!

Here are the details on today's card:

Stamps:  Verses Rubber Stamp
Papers:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kraft cs, Adornit designer paper
Inks:  Versafine Sepia
Accessories:  Art Creations Friday image, Detail Clear embossing powder, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart branch punch, Wright lace, Darice brass brad, ZIG Photo Twin markers (used to color in black/white images to complete that vintage look)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please stop back tomorrow for a creation designed for the Raise The Bar challenge!  Here's a snippet for you!!

7 comments:

  1. Heehee!!! Great card!! She reminds me of Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! LOVE the image and the sentiment!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah she does look like her! Fabby card hun - hope it makes her chuckle!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, she does look like that Granny in the above comment! Hope it makes her chuckle!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What for a great card with a wunderful image and sentiment. I must laugh.
    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dar, you beautiful aunt will cherish this card. I love the image, a fun one. Love the dps and of course that bloom on there!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Oh Darlene how funny I love what you did with her!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.