Monday, March 15, 2010

Wink Wink Ink DT Creation

Well, here we are at the beginning of yet another week!  Can you believe we are already in the middle of March!  Yikes ... time sure is flying!!!

Today's Wink Wink Ink DT creation is using Melanie's adorable digi image called "STINKER".  This image can be used in so many ways ... I decided to make an "I Love You" card.  Even little stinkers need to know they are loved ... so what if you need a clothes pin on your nose to be close to them ... right!! LOL!
Please be sure to pop on over to the WINK WINK INK STORE and check out all the adorable images available to you!  Don't forget, you not only get a BLACK & WHITE image to color in yourself, but you also get a TRANSPARENT image and a PRECOLORED image with your purchase!  Some stamp sets even come with coordinating sentiment stamps ... such as this set does!  So HURRY on over and check them out!  
Recipe for this creation:
Stamps:  Wink Wink Ink digi image "Stinker",
Papers:  Kraft cs, Whisper White, Pink cs, Bayou Blue, SU designer paper
Accessories:  Nestabilities, Stampendous diamond dots, Mini Clothes Pin, Vintage lace, Diamond Stickles
OH ... don't forget to grab your FREE STAMP ... time is going to run out soon!  This adorable "RAINY DAY" image is just perfect for those spring time cards you are already in the midst of making!

Would you like to see YOUR Wink Wink Ink creation showcased on the Wink Wink Ink Blog???  Well just let me know when/where I can find your creation and I'll be sure to pass it along to Melanie.  She's always looking for inspiration using her fun works of art!  THANKS!!! 

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!!!  Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  You always know how to make me smile!!!   Hugs to ya!!


11 comments:

  1. This is really cute - love that wee skunk!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Darlene! Reminds me of my 4-yo, who is still putting us through the potty training ringer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Dar! LOVE the image.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEE!! I think this image is so sweet Dar!! You've done such a darling job with the layout and colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card... such a cute image.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeheehee....right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if this isn't the cutest! I love it! When I can get some free time on my hands, I'm going to try them out! Love the fun little image and your lace/bling!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ewwwww how cute is that? LOL That's what i have to do when I hug my teenager!! God knows I love that kid but between sweaty socks, feet, pits and such ewwwwwww!!!! I need this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, what a fab card! Love your little stinker, and the matching peg is sweet too!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.