Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge - Brown Baggin' It


This week over on the SCS Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge, Pammyjo has challenged us to use ... of all things ... a brown bag on our creation!  Hmmmmm now that got my wheels turning!!  
 (click image to enlarge)
First I thought okay ... I'll get one of DH's lunch bags, crumple it up as background paper then I spotted a stack of various bags I had saved from crafting purchases.  Some stores really use creative bags ... others "not so much!"   My "brown bag" is actually a brown/red gingham paper bag and see the "pinked edging"??  that was the top of the bag.  I merely cut it to size ... smushed a little vintage photo ink on it and I had my background all ready to go!!


With it being "gardening"  time of the year, I chose this sweet image from the new "Seasonal booklet".   I've made a fence with the MS fence border punch ... a little more vintage ink smooshing ... a flower/a vine and this creation was complete!!

Thanks again for stopping by!  I truly appreciate your visits!!

Have you checked out MY BLOGAVERSARY GIVEAWAY???  Please be sure to stop by and take part!!

HUGS!
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. You are very creative! The bag is so beautiful. It looks very expensive and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene