Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Sisterhood Challenge - Color My World

Today's challenge at The Sisterhood is a color challenge!  Here are the colors we are using for our creations:

Please be sure to check out the wonderful inspiration my 'Sistah's' have provided for you over on The Sisterhood Blog.  And PLEASE come join in on the fun!!  Here's my creation for today ... hopefully it will be of some inspiration to you!!  I'll show you the close up of this adorable K&Co Holiday chipboard image first ... then the entire card.

 (click on image to enlarge)

I have gone a little "out of the box" with this creation ... pulling my colors from this Basic Grey designer paper and this wonderful image.

Thanks so much for stopping by once again and I hope to see you again real soon!!  

Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Darlene, that is one fabulous card. Love the image and how you incorporated the colors for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Darlene, when I saw this my mouth dropped open. I love how the blue just makes that image totally pop! It's gorgeous!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.