Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Sisterhood Challenge

The challenge over at The Sisterhood today is a SKETCH challenge.  Sister KIM is our hostess and be sure to come play along and check out the cool prize she's offering to the winner this week. There's also some really cool inspirational pieces offered up by the other Sisters ... you don't want to miss this one!!


Here's my creation . . .
The designer paper's I have used are from The Paper Studio and the sentiment stamp is 'My Sentiments Exactly'.  I really like the outcome although I looked at this sketch for a very long time before beginning!!  LOL

Looking forward to seeing what you create!  Thanks for taking a look at my creation and have a GREAT DAY!!!

Hugs,
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. WOW Darlene you totally ACED this sketch!!! I LOVE your pretty colors and these gorgeous elements!!!! Fabulous creation gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card hun - great dp! Those flowers look fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one who looked long & hard at this sketch =) Yours turned out lovely! That outline is so perfect and your buttons & flowers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So beautiful with the Fall colors and stunning design too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.