Thursday, January 13, 2011

Creating a BOXED SET . . .

using digi images from a NEW (to me) artist out of Spain whose name is Ignacio and his company is called 'Nicecrane Designs'.  I discovered this artist through his group over at CDAC and he is amazing!  So many of his creations satisfy my need for Vintage ... check out his WEBSITE to see what I mean.  He also has something called 'Twisted Pyramids' ... which I'll be sharing with you soon.

Today I have used digi images from three different sets.  First four cards are from the "Incredible Friends Collection'.





 This next card image is in the 'Wild Swan Series #1' ... and I just loved working with it!   I used chalks for my coloring and I found this image perfect for a sympathy creation.  So calming!


And the last creation in this boxed set uses one of Ignacio's 'Mark Twain Series' images.  I've use chalk for my coloring on this creation also.


I recently purchased a 12x12 pack of Making Memories designer paper and that is what I've used for these cards.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and PLEASE check out these images ... you'll fall in love with them just as I have!

Hugs,
Darlene 

5 comments:

  1. These cards are absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards, Darlene! I love using chalks, too...I need to remember to use them more often!

    Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dar, you've created so many gorgeous cards!! Love the images and your beautiful coloring makes them come to life!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowsers girl..... I couldn't pick just one favorite. All the cards are simply gorgeous!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable Darlene,,,,you are really talented my friend,,, I love each card thee are no words to tell any people I love your work,, my friend,,,,you are Artist I am sure,,and Thanks again for using my stamps,,,,HURRA FOR DARLENE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.