Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters . . .

ALMOST THANKSGIVING!
But before all the baking/cooking begins, I'd like to share with you the card I made for the new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Our challenge this time around is to make/use something

HANDMADE
on your card/project.

I've been trying to find time to create some handmade flowers with my Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia PreCut Set and coordinating SunKissed Fleur Die and so today's the day.  What do you think?


My flower is really RED even though it looks kind of orange in the photo.
I really need to take a few hours and make more of these flowers ... it's really the only embellishment my card needs I think.

I've got to make this a quick post but I'm really glad you stopped by today and I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun.  I can't wait to be inspired by your 'handmade' ideas.  Right now I can use all the inspiration I can find ...

A few additional challenges:
Craft-room Challenge - Vintage Christmas
Sweet Stamps #145 - The Holidays
Songbird Challenge - Die Another Day 

Remember, you have until Dec. 8th to play our challenge.
Hope to see you there!
As always ...

11 comments:

  1. Wow Darlene this is gorgeous!! I love that flower and YES the card doesn't need anything else. That flower is the focal point and it is stunning. But now I have to go and check out that die!! lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Darlene. great job on your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, this is beautiful...I love the holly plant...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene,
    beautiful flower, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've outdone yourself with this flower! Simply gorgeous, Darlene! Thanks so much for joining us for the Sweet Stamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! I love your handmade flower! The embossing is wonderful! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Dar! Your flower is fabulous!!! I really should get some of my dies out and create a few flowers..... Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com


    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job creating the poinsettia and I agree that it's enough of an accent for the card and looks very nice with the holly flourish die cut. Thnaks for playing in the SweetStamps.com challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful Darlene, I love the embossing and beautiful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flower is fabulous, love the bright colour against the white background...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.