Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sisterhood - Sentimental Journey

Hello Friends!

Today we are on a SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY over at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  
That simply means using a SENTIMENT as the focus of your card/project.


For my first card I decided to work on some cards with ATTITUDE!  Awhile back,  I won an entire sheet of sentiment stamps over on Repeat Impressions.  This sheet is called 'Funny Bones Series 2'.  You will be seeing more 'attitude' cards to come!  Just saying . . .

And, for my second card I went a little more soft & subtle!  By using one of the sentiment panels from the Graphic45 'The Secret Garden' paper pack, making a flower and adding some ribbon.


If you read the verse, I'm sure like myself, you have had times when you wish there was a Secret Garden where you just close yourself in and be one with nature ... if just for a little while!
I added the Spare Parts key to mimic the one on the sentiment panel.


Why not take that SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY and come join our challenge!
Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.