Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sisterhood - Baby

Hello my friends!
It's the 2nd Wednesday of the month and that means time for another challenge at

Lisa is our hostess today and our theme is: BABY
We're also thrilled to have a sponsor this week called CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS

who is offering up a stamp set of choice to one lucky winner!

I have TWO cards for you today ... one for a girl and one for a boy.  Well, actually the 1st card could go for either ... but with all the pink and lace, I would probably send it for a baby girl. 

Recipe:
Papers:  SU pink pirouette, white, SU baby blue, Paper Pizazz dp
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs Anastasia Border die #B136, Marianne die #LR0300, Kaiser pearls, Nellie's Choice 'Sandra Kuck' vintage image



Recipe:
Papers:  Medium blue cs, Powder blue cs, white cs
Accessories:  Sizzix 3D M-bossabilities 'Framed Labels 18', Memory Box 'Baby Carriage' #98528, Memory Box 'Baby Script' #98866, Offray satin ribbon, Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker, Fiskars swivel craft knife for fussy cutting, Pop Dots,

We have a new baby girl due ANY TIME in our neighborhood and since I'm actually away from home crafting with friends in the Midwest, my luck, she'll probably have her before I can get back home!  LOL!  That's okay ... as long as Mom & Baby are safe, healthy & happy ... I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to visit and help out with baby sitting.

A few other challenges I'd like to enter into are:
Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge - Anything Goes with handmade bow
Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Blue & White

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today and please ... come join in the challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  Can't wait to see what you create ... I could sure use some inspiration!  My mojo's been lacking lately.  Maybe it's because I really want to get OUTSIDE ... it's been a very L-O-N-G winter!

10 comments:

  1. Just running through on my way to the coffee pot! Love these....so sweet for baby! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet baby projects!! Love all the die cuts and embossing! So happy to be guest designing with the Sisterhood this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the embossing and details you put into your cards. These are both fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning baby cards you made Darlene! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable baby card!! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful new baby card, fab die cuts and embossing. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colours! What a fab card, thanks for joining us at just inspirational challenges. - Sonia w DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet baby cards Darlene! Love them both... and I didn't forget about sending ya some stamps.... I'm just doing a little bit of unpacking still and as soon as I am ready to launch the re-grand opening of my shop, i'll have them sent out to ya so that you can play some and be a guest designer on the blog. =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 great cards :) both lovely. Thanks for joining us over at JIC this week, hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!! thanks for joining us at jic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene