ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Crafty Secrets Garden Birthday

OMG is it Friday again already??  And Memorial Day Weekend to boot!!!

Happy Friday Friends!
Today I have a sweet  vintage styled garden birthday creation to share with you.  The paper and images are from the Crafty Secrets DP-08 Digital Garden Papers. 
The rose, doily & border were also created using papers from this digital set.


These fabulous Crafty Secrets papers & images make card creating SO EASY... as well as beautiful!
They've actually done most of the work for you!

What's a garden without a few bunnies?  LOL!
Today I've created mine using a die from Impression Obsession called 'Bunnies' DIE-168.
There are several different bunnies ... I picked two different styles and popped the front one up!

I hope you'll pop over to the Crafty Secrets 'Crafty Vintage Girl' Store and take a peek at all the wonderful vintage styled products available.  You'll be hooked just as I am on these beautiful products!  Oh, and don't forget our Monthly Linky Party at the BLOG ... each entry receives a $6 voucher to the store and one lucky winner will receive a $50 voucher to the store!  WOW!

A few challenges to share in:
Crafty Girls Challenge #18 - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - May Flowers
Crafty Little Fairies May Challenge - In the Garden

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.