ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ooops ... missed your Birthday!

It's Dies R Us Inspiration Time!
Hello my friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you had a FABULOUS Memorial Day Weekend!

You would think with all the cards I have made, I would remember to send one to family members on their birthdays!  But no ... now I needed to create a belated card!  LOL!   Worked out okay though because I was able to use some of the extra die cuts I had laying on my work table.


I am really enjoying these new Memory Box stencils!  They are fabulous for creating a quick background as I have done here.  This stencil is called 'Textured Honey Comb' #88521.  I sponged with Memento 'cantaloupe' ink first then did the outer edges with SU 'more mustard' ink.  Then matted my panel using SU more mustard card stock.

Dies used today are:
Poppystamps ' Picket Fence' - #827

I hope you've found inspiration in today's creation!  Don't forget to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a gift voucher to the Dies R Us Store awarded to one lucky winner for each challenge.

A few challenges I'd like to share in are:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - Things with Wings
Sentimental Sunday - Things with Wings
Classy Cards 'n Such - Happy Birthday
Artistic Inspiration #93 - Anything Goes/Things with Wings
Cards in Envy - Winged Things A2

Have a great day!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.