Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hooray for Courtney!!!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
My mojo has been lacking lately so I don't have much to share in the way of cards today, but here are a couple of single layer cards I created the other day while playing around with some of my new stencils.




BUT MY BIG SHARE NEWS IS THIS ...

Meet Michele Kovack (Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker), a friend and fellow DT member at Crafty Secrets.  Michele's design work is awesome ... but her family dynamic is AMAZING!

Michele Kovack

This is Courtney ... Michele's daughter, who has Cerebral Palsy.




This young lady is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!  
Courtney has a dream of becoming a model ...
Although I've never met Michele or Courtney in person, they hold a special place in my heart because I lost a nephew to cerebral palsy a few years ago and it just warms my heart to see Courtney LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST and want to spread the word  in hopes of her achieving her modeling dreams!

You can read more about Courtney and her dreams on her mom, Michele's blog.
GOOD LUCK COURTNEY!!!
GOD LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.