Monday, May 19, 2014

Squigglefly - All Shapes and Sizes ...

MONDAY (again) and time for a new challenge at Squigglefly!

This time around the theme is:

All Shapes and Sizes
(Use various shapes/sizes on your creation.)


How much fun is this image by James Horvath - named 'Gizmo'.
Where do you think he's going in such a hurry??  LOL!

The different shapes/sizes I've used are:
Square cut focus image,
Herringbone pattern in my Lilybee Designs background paper,
Spellbinder Scallop Circles,
Marianne LR0236 outer die panel,
Martha Stewart 'vine trim',
Large foam letters,
Little, round googlie  eyes,
PunchBunch teeny tiny starburst punch pieces.

We all have a tendency to keep the same or similar shapes on our cards (me included) so this challenge took me a little outside my comfort zone!  How about you?  Up for the challenges?  I hope so because I'd love to see your interpretation of this theme!

Have a great day and thanks so much for the visit!
Till next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.