Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Pink & Purple Happy Birthday . . .

Happy Tuesday All!
It's time once again for an inspiration card using Dies R Us products!  You can see this card and a new card made by the design team each & every Monday thru Friday at our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Please come check it out!
Today I'm not only using one of the dies available at the store, but also an embossing folder available through the Dies R Us store now.  Come take a peek ... we've also expanded to handling a few stamps as well!  New companies and product added ALL THE TIME!!!

I also have a nifty little coloring idea (which I'm sure many of you already use) to share with you today so let's move along . . .

Here is my finished card creation and I've linked back to the 
Dies R Us store the products I have used:


NOTE:  If by chance any of the dies you are desiring are Out of Stock, simply click on the PUT ME ON THE WAITING LIST tab and you'll be notified by email when it arrives back in stock. 

Coloring Tip Photo Tutorial:



While your white card stock is still in the die, color in your flowers using your favorite brand of ink & sponge.  Once removed from the die, you can also color in the stems using your favorite brand of markers.  I've used Tim Holtz distress inks and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

I did a little fussy cutting on the second floral stem to use three of the flowers across the top of my card.  Adding the remainder of the floral stem to my 'bouquet'.  A few pearls from Flourish With A Bling and a cute little pink satin ribbon was all that was necessary to complete today's creation.
OH!  And I did take the liberty of a few 'swishes' from the pink sponge I used on the flowers to give a hint of color to the Happy Birthday embossed wording.

I hope you've enjoyed today's card and will come visit us at the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  And, why not come join in the fun at our Dies R Us Challenge Blog ... YOU could be the lucky winner of a gift voucher from Dies R Us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.