Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Christmas is coming ...

Good Afternoon my friends!
I have a 2nd post today because I didn't want to miss out on playing the current challenge over at Classy Cards n Such which is Trees & Foliage.  Somehow time always gets away from me and I miss playing so I'm jumping on it today!!


I figured now is as good a time as any to get some holiday cards created so that is my theme for today.  The Classy Cards n Such product I have used on today's card are the beautiful Impression Obsession #DIE084 'Fir Trees' as well as the Impression Obsession #DIE117 'Small Deer'.

I recently won this gorgeous, vintage holiday design paper by Maja Designs called 'It's Christmas Time' and just couldn't wait to tear into it.  AND, since Santa's trees had snow on them I decided to add snow to mine using White Liquid Applique!!


This beautiful paper is 2-sided so I took advantage of that point and did a little fussy cutting around the Santa images, flipped it over and mimicked the cut on the reverse side before adhering to my background choice.  

Challenges to share in:
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - 3 layers of paper
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes (must be Christmas)
 My Perfect Life - Any Christmas Card goes

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.