Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dies R Us Inspiration Time!

Hello my friends!
Tuesday means another inspiration card from me using Dies R Us products!
If you haven't been to the Dies R Us Store, you are MISSING OUT!
There are SO MANY NEW dies now being carried in the store ... DO CHECK IT OUT!!!

With the leaves falling off our trees already, I must admit I'm not quite ready for summer to be over yet so I've created  (NOT A CHRISTMAS CARD) but more of an upbeat, pretty day, 'wishful' card for you today.  I hope you like it!



 All dies are from the Dies R Us Store ...
 Spellbinder Classic Circles

 I've created the background by simply sponging the top part of my white card stock panel with Tim Holtz distress blue ink (Tumbled Glass & Faded Jeans) and the bottom portion using Memento 'Bamboo Leaves'.  My birds were colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and the sentiment is from JustRite. 

I've had a request for some Christmas Fairy cards and I think this pretty fairy will work perfectly!  There are other fairies available at the store too ... it was hard to choose which one I liked the best (guess maybe I'll have to go back and get the others! lol).

Please take a moment and pay a visit to our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Each of the 5 team members shares a new creation Monday - Friday!  Such a helpful way of getting your mojo going if it's been on vacation like mine has lately!  LOL!!

A few challenges to share in today are:
Crafting From The Heart September Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft It Up and Link It Up - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - Anything Goes

Fitztown Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge - Fairyland
Melonheads Friends Challenge - 2 or more dies

OH! And don't forget we have a new challenge on the 1st & 15th of each month over on our Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  Hope you'll come join in the fun!!  Would love to see what you create!

 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.