Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dies R Us Inspiration Time!

Hello my friends!
Tuesday means another inspiration card from me using Dies R Us products!
If you haven't been to the Dies R Us Store, you are MISSING OUT!
There are SO MANY NEW dies now being carried in the store ... DO CHECK IT OUT!!!

With the leaves falling off our trees already, I must admit I'm not quite ready for summer to be over yet so I've created  (NOT A CHRISTMAS CARD) but more of an upbeat, pretty day, 'wishful' card for you today.  I hope you like it!



 All dies are from the Dies R Us Store ...
 Spellbinder Classic Circles

 I've created the background by simply sponging the top part of my white card stock panel with Tim Holtz distress blue ink (Tumbled Glass & Faded Jeans) and the bottom portion using Memento 'Bamboo Leaves'.  My birds were colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and the sentiment is from JustRite. 

I've had a request for some Christmas Fairy cards and I think this pretty fairy will work perfectly!  There are other fairies available at the store too ... it was hard to choose which one I liked the best (guess maybe I'll have to go back and get the others! lol).

Please take a moment and pay a visit to our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Each of the 5 team members shares a new creation Monday - Friday!  Such a helpful way of getting your mojo going if it's been on vacation like mine has lately!  LOL!!

A few challenges to share in today are:
Crafting From The Heart September Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft It Up and Link It Up - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - Anything Goes

Fitztown Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge - Fairyland
Melonheads Friends Challenge - 2 or more dies

OH! And don't forget we have a new challenge on the 1st & 15th of each month over on our Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  Hope you'll come join in the fun!!  Would love to see what you create!

 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
As always ...

7 comments:

  1. Just an amazing creation. Love all the die work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty~pretty~pretty....and look at all those wonderful new dies..wowzers....my list is growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene! I'm sorry I haven't checked in on you in a while, I promise to get all caught up with your wonderful works! This card is stunning! I love how you used all your dies to make a beautiful scene! Your background is amazing too! That flourish is just to die!! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative card. Great use of dies!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card in my Fairyland challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! I adore your little birds in the birch trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and fantastic dies! Fitztown is a digital company and requires the use of a digital element on projects but thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and whimsical !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a great weekend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene