Sunday, September 28, 2014

EXCITING NEWS to share . . .

Happy Sunday my Friends!
I am doing a craft show at the Mum Festival in Barberton, Ohio this weekend, so I'm hoping blogger plays nice and posts on time, because I have exciting news to share!!!
I'm been bursting at the seams just waiting until I was allowed to make this announcement!  
Drum Roll Please .....
I've been asked to be one of the three new design team members at the 
Thank you so much Chana and Kathi!  
I'm honored and thrilled!

Our challenges are ANYTHING GOES ... WITH A TWIST!!!
Today's twist is to use HEARTS on your creation!
and, our sponsor today is Oak Pond Creations

What fun I had rummaging through their store looking for the image that would catch my eye to use for today's debut card and will Fall in the air, I also wanted something I could color with Fall colors in mind ... low and behold, this image called 'Georgia's Daisies' jumped out at me and the fun began.

I also knew I wanted to POP UP the center flowers so I printed the image twice before coloring and fussy cutting.  My coloring was done with Spectrum Noir PENCILS.  Yep ... I have all the alcohol markers, but recently purchased all the pencil sets (found them on sale at one of my local craft stores) ... and I couldn't resist!  


 It was actually that little heart in the center of the bow that caught my eye on this image.  So at the last minute I decided to also fussy cut, POP it up and add red Stickles for added attention and sparkle.  Here's a close up of the coloring and dimension.


I hope you'll come join in the challenge fun at 613 Avenue Create and be sure to pop over to be inspired by my team mates!  What a talented group of ladies!  WOW!

A few challenges to share in are:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes w/Twist of Red
A Creative Romance Challenge - In the Garden
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge #76 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend!
Till next time and as always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Rust cs, Red cs
Dies:  Memory Box 'Twirled Hearts' #98279, Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Dies 'Spanish Collection - Cordoba' #CED1206, Spellbinder 'Snowflakes View' #S6-015
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir pencils, Pop Dots, Kaiser Pearls, Gold and Red Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.