Friday, September 5, 2014

Thinking ahead and a Birthday Wish . . .

Happy Friday My Friends!

Before I share my crafting project with you, I'd like to extend a very HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to my grandson Jonathan!  My goodness where has the time gone??
 
Jonathan is a loving young man and a typical teenage boy!  One of his great loves is RACING (like his Dad) and he's very good at it!  He has a bedroom FILLED with trophies to prove it!

Jon is a high school SENIOR this year and we are so proud of him!
He's a wonderful grandson, son, brother & friend!  We all wish him a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today and many, many more to come!

LOVE YOU JON!!


 Now ... as for today's crafting project!
  The months are flying by so quickly I thought it best I get started on a few little Halloween treat containers and cards.  We will have plenty of candy to hand out to the many Trick-or-Treaters we receive each year but I wanted a few 'special' treats for the young neighborhood children.  


Crafty Secrets has a wonderful Halloween CD available at their Store that is filled with everything one would need to create sweet or spooky projects!
Papers, images, ephemera,  ... all on one CD ... you can find it HERE.

And don't forget to check out the AMAZING BLOWOUT SALES going on now!!
Several different packages worth nearly $80 for a mere $19.95 plus S/H.

If you love Crafty Secrets as much as I do ... you WON'T WANT TO MISS this fabulous bargain!

I love the capability of printing out my own paper with these digital files.
Today I've not only made a fun (though a little scarey with that red-eyed crow!) Halloween card, but these fun boxes that will hold some yummy treats come next month!  Think I might have to make a set for hubby but he'll not be getting chocolates (doing so well on his diet, don't want to tempt him) ... I'll have to come up with a different treat idea for him!

A few challenges to share in:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #114 - Any sentiment other than Birthday
 Eclectic Paperie September Challenge - Fall
Crafting by Designs September Challenge - Anything Goes

Well, that's about it for me today!  
I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead and thank you for taking the time to stop by!
But, before I go, I just want to remind you that you still have time to enter our Crafty Secrets Linky Party! You have until Midnight - Sept. 14th.  NO theme to follow ... simply create using ANY Crafty Secrets products and join in the fun!  Hope to see you there!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.