Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Love is in the Air ... la la la la la

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Today I'm happy, happy ... no particular reason ... just HAPPY!  LOL!
And I'm happy to share my creation with you that was made for the newest challenge over on  
Check out this lovely photo inspiration we are to use this time around . . .

Yep ... Valentine's Day is not too far away!
I'm ready ... are you??
I've been having so much fun with some of my new 'heart' dies 
and this is what I came up with today using a couple of them! 

My card is actually a larger A7 (5x7) card and I just love how it came together.
I have been working on few 'larger' size cards for a couple upcoming private shows I'll be doing in April along with my usual A6 size cards.
The outside panel is the largest die in the Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson - Spanish Collect - Cordoba CED1206 die set.  There are 3 pieces to this set and I die cut them all at the same time on one piece of white card stock then used each panel on a separate card creation. 

Challenges to share in:
Poppy Stamps Challenge #5 - My Love
Card Mania Challenge - Add some Red
Get Creative Challenge - Bingo Board (Ribbon, Red, Bling, Die Cut, 2 Plain Papers)
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes (C10)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  white cs, pink cs, red cs
Dies:  Poppy Stamps 'True Love Stems' #1123, Impression Obsession 'Heart Stems' DIE 053, Impression Obsession 'Love You Heart' DIE 131, Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Spanish Collection' Cordoba CED1206
Accessories:  Red with white polka dots organza ribbon, White Kaiser pearl


17 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are happy. I'm happy most of the time and don't even think about it much. Thanks for reminding me to be thankful for being such a happy person! Love your cards; reminds me how far behind I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and a perfect take on the inspiration photo...i just love the pink and red combo of color...beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "I {heart} You" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow really stunning
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, definatley fits in with our pink theme. Thanks for joining us at Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliantly made creation and love the image and goodies added.

    A real pleasure to view.

    Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS this time.



    Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie



    {Crafty Sentiments…aNNie…DT Member}

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}



    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) Good luck!!! iluszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! Thanks for entering the In The Pink challenge over at Digi Choosday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great make. Thanks for joining us in our In the Pink challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (Senior DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank you for joining our challenge this time at Digi Choosday.
    x~ KateE ~x DCDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card, the detail is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene