Saturday, February 7, 2015

Singing my Valentine's praises ...

Hello again my friends ... so good of you to stop by!

Today I am 'singing praises to my Valentine' in the form of a 'digital' Valentine's Day card using digital papers and images from the Crafty Secrets Store.  I'm using the Crafty Secrets Digital Vintage Valentine Kit and Be My Valentine sets on today's card.  There are so many wonderful items available to create with at the Crafty Secrets Store ... please be sure to pop over and check 'em out!

 

Yep, this was all done on the computer ... the only exception are the hearts which were left over and laying on my work table from another project and I just couldn't help but add them on!

After designing my card front and printing it out, I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring.  It appears hubby might be getting a week's worth of Valentine Day cards this year because I'm having so much fun creating them!  LOL!

Challenges to share in:
ABC Challenge - C is for Cupid
A Girl Who Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge #65 - Add some Red

REMINDER:  Our Monthly Linky Party/Challenge is going on through the 15th so you still have time to join in the fun!  You can use ANY Crafty Secrets products on your card and if by chance you don't have any of our fabulous papers/images yet (why not she asks! LOL) then you're in luck because we have a free image available on the blog that you can grab and use to create.  I do hope to see you there!!

Until next time ... enjoy your weekend and thanks again for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.