Sunday, April 12, 2015

Going 3D ...

I know, I know ... Sunday is supposed to be a DAY OF REST!
And it will be ... as soon as I show you these two gorgeous cards I made the other day!  LOL!

















I have had several of these 3d images put together ready to turn into cards for about 2 years (at least) now.  After putting each sheet of images together, I put them into several clear boxes to keep them nice and neat until I got around to card making.  
Well, with 2 craft shows coming up the end of the month I thought it was a good time to 'throw' a couple of these cards together.  With them already 'compiled' it took no time at all to create the cards!


Oh my goodness ... I just looked and I have another DOZEN PLUS (make that 28 Plus 8 Christmas) sheets of these beautiful images that haven't been 'complied' yet!  Guess I need to take a day (some day when I can't find anything else to do ... ha ha) and put more of these together.  

They sure make a striking card and I hope will be well received!

Challenges to share in:
~Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Day Friday Challenge - Florals & Butterflies
Simply Create Too Challenge - No digis or stamped images
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Okay ... time to RELAX!
Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!
God Bless and as always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the 3D look. Everything just looks nicer I think when it is dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!!!!!!! I had to get off my seat and look closer at those flowers. First I thought they were metallic, then paper and then..well I couldn't figure it out! THey look so darn realistic! I love that technique. I am in awe of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! OH my goodness I love the dimension on these gorgeous cards!!! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for linking up to our challenge this week at Jo's Scrap Shack! Lovely cards my friend... and hey... can you email me please? I have something to throw at ya :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene,

    Such pretty cards! I love the effect of the leaves going up the left hand side of the card. Works beautifully with the flowers. I also love the dimension you built.

    Thanks for playing at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting!!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene