Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Saturday Friends!
Although I should be cleaning house for Easter, I decided to create just one more Easter card before it was too late!   And if I really hurry I could even get it in the mailbox!   LOL!

Anyways, here is a card I created for the various Easter challenges out in blogland and I've used one of the tags from the fabulous Victorian Vintage Easter Tag Printable Sheet I won at the My Artistic Adventures Challenge ... thanks Heather Hudson.  Here's the Etsy Link: 12 Victorian Vintage Easter Tags Shabby Chic Bunny Chics Digital Collage sheet Printable



As you can see this card was really easy, peasy with this adorable Easter Bunny as the focus.

A few challenges to share in:

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and comment!
I LOVE hearing what you have to say!
Now I'd better get busy ... yikes I think I just saw the Easter Bunny peeking in my craft room window ... you know what that means!!   LOL
As Always . . .

7 comments:

  1. Great card Darlene, I love the colour!
    HugsJacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Darlene. You are a master at vintage. Blessed Easter to you. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter card Darlene! Love the pretty doily! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Darlene! Love the vintage feel to it.
    Mahalo for playing in our KBD Aloha Friday Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage card..love the image (I have it too..lol)...I am hoping to enter the challenge as well...thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Darlene!! Thank you for playing along in my challenge and using my collage sheet :0) hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene