Monday, August 31, 2015

Mojo Monday Time ...

Hello Everyone and welcome to a new week and nearly a new month!
Since it is Monday and my mojo is lacking (again!)
I thought playing the Mojo Monday Challenge just might help
get my creative juices flowing.

Here's the sketch they have for us this week ...
 

And here's what I've created ...


My aunt is in visiting from Texas and is staying with my mom over in PA.
At the family reunion yesterday she asked about cards
and I told her I would make her up a variety before
she heads back home next week.
I think this card will be No. 1 of a dozen or so for her.

 
Everyone likes butterflies so I thought these would make
the perfect focus embellishment.
The design paper I have used is from the Prima 'Princess' 6x6 pack and even though this sheet is gorgeous (in my mind at least), it is a bit busy and can be difficult to use.  I this this particular sketch design worked perfectly to showcase this pretty paper.  As you see, a strip of images I needed to cut from the front panel was repurposed onto the inside sentiment panel. Love when that sort of thing works out so beautifully!

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week!
Going to be VERY hot around N.E. Ohio this week (upper 80s all week)
so I'll probably just keep creating here in my 'crafting cave'!  LOL

Challenges to share in:
 Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
 Blogger's Challenge - Come Fly with Me!
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/twist - something new

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Kraft cs, Prima 'princess' dp
Accessories:  Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Memory Box 'stitched circle layers' #30036, pop dots, gold Pilot marker (for edging), Jambo lace roll tape, Rubber Cottage sentiment stamp, versafine onyx ink, white gelly roll pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.