Thursday, October 1, 2015

2 Crafty Girls October Challenge

WOW!!! October already! WOW!!!
Hello my friends!
It's a new month and time for a new monthly challenge 

Choose any one or a combination from  this months mood board for your creation.

Our sponsor this month is the fabulous DIES R US.
 Be sure to pop over to Dies R Us and check out all the wonderful die cuts available from more than 40 companies.  They also carry some stamps and embossing folders.  Great prices and shipping rates too!  Check 'em out!

One lucky winner will win a $10 Gift Voucher to the Dies R Us Store.
I decided upon using my die cut machine and the Fall inspiration photo.
Here's what I came up with.


The stamp set I used is very old and the company doesn't exist any longer but I just thought creating this little pumpkin patch scene would be cute for a Fall card.  I've used Spectrum Noir PENCILS for the coloring and this beautiful die is a Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Oval Regalia' #S4-492.

Ha! Ha!  I just noticed something!
In order to center my pumpkin stamped images, I laid my die on the piece of white card stock I was going to cut the die from and drew a light pencil oval on the inside of the die.  I just realized that I forgot to erase the pencil line!  Ooops, lol  ... it actually fit in with the embossing quite well.

For the inside of my card I used yet another die set from Dies R Us.
It contains leaves, pumpkins, corn and a bird.
I die cut the pumpkins & leaves from my white card stock sentiment panel.
Then used my Spectrum Noir MARKERS to color the die cuts and re-inserted them.
Here's a close up ...

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
We are a relatively new challenge blog and would really appreciate it if you would come play along.  Also, please tell your friends ... we'd love to have them come join in too!

Challenges to share in:
Classy Cards n Such - Feeling Fall-ish
 
Our Crafty Corner Challenge #1 - Autumn Color
{Pin}spirational Challenge  -  Photo Inspiration



Till next time ...
Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Paper:  Rust cs, white cs, DCWV Fall Leaves dp
Accessories:  Inkadinkado sentiment stamp,  H&M Stamps 'Bev Cole - Old Fashion Hayride', Spectrum Noir pencils and markers, Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Oval Regalia' #S4-492, Die-Versions 'Fall' #DWP-003

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.