Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Red, White & Blue Christmas


Hello Friends!
It's time once again for an inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
Today I'm doing a Christmas card in hopes of getting ahead of the game on the number of cards I will be needing for my own person use.


I had a little fun today with ink and sponges.
On my base white card I sponged Tim Holtz 'Faded Jeans' ink around the edges.
Next I adhered my Spellbinder '5x7 Reflective Moments' #S6-011
die cut panel.
Next I colored a 4x6 white panel with the same Tim Holtz ink ...
only heavier.  Then die cut my Impression Obsession 'Snowflake Background'  #DIE211 of white card stock and adhered to the blue panel.
This panel has been popped up with dimensional tape.

Next came a little dimension decorating.
The Impression Obsession 'Fir Trees'  #DIE084
were die cut from a moss colored card stock then swiped
with white craft ink using a sponge.


I have used Frantic Stamper 'Merry Christmas'  FRA-DIE09619  die cut from red cardstock as my sentiment but I see at the time of this posting it is Out of Stock.  May I recommend Frantic Stamper 'Happy Holidays'  FRA9620 as a substitute.  Or any of the various company sentiment dies available at the Dies R Us Store.

Well, that's about it for me today!
I just got back from a fabulous visit with crafting friend Diane Hover (Nellie's Nest) in Michigan so I have a LOT of catching up to do so I'd better get busy!  LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to come check out the new challenge at our Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  We'd love to have you join in the fun and who knows, YOU could be our next winner!!
Hope to see you there!

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.