Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sisterhood of Crafters - In the Meadow we can build a Snowman

Hello friends!
It's time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters!
Vicki is our hostess today and her choice of themes is:

IN THE MEADOW WE CAN BUILD A SNOWMAN
(use a snowman on your card/project)



Isnt' this image adorable?
It's an image from a Paintbox Poppets 'Winter Pasttime' that I borrowed from my crafting friends Diane Hover (Nellie's Nest) when I was in Michigan visiting her last month.  What a fun image to color!

I used Copic markers for my coloring (thanks Diane!) while visiting then made the actual card once I got back home.  I recently saw the owner of Stampscapes use a white gelly roll pen to create 'falling snow' in the manner I did today ... but I've used white liquid pearls since my gelly roll pen was cooperating!  LOL!
Cool effect don't you think??


I hope you'll come join in our SNOWMAN CHALLENGE!
For more inspiration, be sure to pop over to see what my 'sistahs' have created!  WOWZA!!

Challenges to share in:
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #4 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you're day is amazing!
As always . . .

P.S.  A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016.   
Please check it out.  Double D Challenges

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Teal cs, Black cs, Bo Bunny 'Altitude Collection' 6x6 dp
Accessories:  Michaels holiday ric-rac, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Merry Christmas' #B477 (Snowflake), Pop Dot








7 comments:

  1. Adorable card; love the image and those falling snowflakes. Thanks for the tip on how you created the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I just love how you used the pearls for falling snow. That is amazing.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great winter scene and great card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Natalie and Amy's this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so cute and colorful! Love the falling snow and the snowflake background. Also, the rick rack. I just bought some glittery rick rack Friday. Now I just have to remember to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the falling snow.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, I love the main image and the falling snow looks great.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creatingand make sure to enter your creations in the December link-up starting today.
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene