Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dies R Us - You Are Special!

Hello Everyone!
Well, as hard as it is to believe, Christmas is behind us and a New Year is on the horizon!
With that being said, I created this card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog with you in mind.


This card is my expression of thanks to each and every one of you who follow along in this crafting journey of mine!  I have drawn SO MUCH inspiration from each and every one of you and I can only hope you have drawn inspiration from my designs as well!

I must admit I have become ADDICTED to these fabulous Sue Wilson die cuts!
They sell out at the store SO FAST so if you see something you like, you'd better grab it!!
The first two dies on my list are currently Out of Stock (sorry) ... but hopefully they will be restocked soon!
Here's a list of the dies I've used today:

For your convenience, here are the important Dies R Us Links:

Please feel free to copy/paste them to your personal location for quick & easy reference!

A new challenge will begin at our Dies R Us Challenge Blog on January 1st ... be sure to pop over and check it out.  We hope you'll come join us this year!  YOU could be our lucky winner and receive a gift voucher to the Dies R Us Store.

Challenges to share in:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
 The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Bright Pink cs, Black cs, the Paper Studio 'Kirby Teesdale Studio' dp
Dies:  Listed above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.