background

Friday, December 25, 2015

May Your Day be Merry & Bright!


On this Christmas Day I have a special card to share
which was created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

The dies I have used today are:
Memory Box - Scattered Snowflake Frame (#99222)
Spellbinder Classic Ovals

This will obviously be my last holiday card for 2015 and honestly, 
I'm looking forward to creating some cards with butterflies and flowers!  LOL!
I know exactly where to go to find some AMAZING die cuts for those card too ...
Come on over and check it out!


Enjoy your day with family & friends!
I hope Santa was good to you this year!

Remember you still have time to join in the current challenge at the Dies R Us Challenge blog where the theme is LET IT SNOW!  Then starting on January 1st we will have a new, fun challenge which I'm sure you'll want to take part in!  That theme will be USE SOMETHING NEW!  I bet Santa brought you lots of fun dies to create with ... why not share those creations with us?  See you there!

Challenges to share in:
Craft for the Craic -   Christmas Cheer
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Happy Holidays
QKR Stampede Challenge - Snowman or Snowflakes

As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Dar! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly magnificent, Darlene! Loving those delicate die cuts. It's terrific to see you playing along in our "Snowman or Snowflake" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late but not for gotten. Wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2016 as the best year ever!
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute christmas card. I love yours dies. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure behind in my visiting! Darlene, your Christmas dies have inspired me so much this year. Such gorgeous creations you've shared. Next year I will have MORE snowflakes, that's for sure! Got an incredible beauty with a blue Color Burst background on display at my house. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dies.Thanks for playing along with us at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hugs, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card. intricate sentiment die. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene