Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sisterhood of Crafters - Color Challenge

Hello Dearest Friends!
WOW ... here we are only a few weeks away from Christmas
and with that being said, it's time for the 
LAST 2015 challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Everyone is SO busy this time of year,
we decided to take a little time with family and friends
then come back for another fun challenge after the new year!
 SandiLee chose a fun color themed challenge for today but due to SandiLee taking a leave of absence, Diane was kind enough to step up to the plate and be today's hostess!


WOW!  How about those colors?
When I saw these colors I thought 
"OMG ... those are three colors I would never put together!" 
But, I love how my card came together ... Hope you do too!


Well ?????  What do you think??
Cool huh?
Now it's your turn to come share what you can create with this fun color combination! I for one can't wait to see what you come up with!!


I want to thank 'sistah' Diane for sharing this adorable Tilda image with me!  She is all ready for cold temperatures and some holiday visiting!  I hope you'll come join in our COLOR CHALLENGE fun!

Challenges to share in:
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge - Winter/Christmas
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Christmas card
 Creative Card Crew Challenge - Holiday Season
Deep Ocean Challenge - Santa is Coming to Town

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today!
Hope you're having a fabulous week!
As always . . .
P.S.  A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016.   
Please check it out.  Double D Challenges



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, Silver Metallic cs, BoBunny 'Altitude Collection' dp
Accessories:  Verve 'Winter Mittens' stamp, Versafine Onyx,  Copic markers, Silver Stickles, Green Stickles, Pop Dots
Dies:  Sue Wilson 'Festive Collection' CED3019, Impression Obsession 'Hanging Bells' #DIE110


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.