Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dies R Us - All Things Baby

Hello Everyone!
Today's card is my inspirational sample for the 
I'm sure a lot of you (like myself) have
spent a good part of January doing clean up
and reorganizing!  Today's card is a part
of that 'clean up' process and was a lot of fun to create!

Yep ... it was created with all sorts 
of pieces and parts laying around on my work
tables from past card creations.

If you recall last week's Tuesday post, you will see
just in a different color ... another Ken Oliver play time
sample panel. lol


 Other dies used:
Spellbinder (old) Classic Oval

Whew that's a lot of pieces and parts but I think it's cute!
Are you up to the challenge?  
Take a look around in your work space ...
Gather those 'left overs' and see what you can create!
I must admit ... it really made me scratch my head a few times!

 A little doodling and VIOLA!  

Challenges to share in:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Anything Goes
 Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
 Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Punches & Dies

Don't forget about our fun challenges offered at
Current theme (runs through the 28th) is STITCHING (real or faux)
Come join us ... YOU could be our next winner!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Till next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.