Friday, January 22, 2016

For A Man or Woman

Hello Friends!
Another weekend is upon us
but before I get busy and loose track of time,
I wanted to share with you another
creation I've made for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

As I mentioned before, I am always
in need of birthday cards!  And, of course the hardest
to design for are the men in our lives.
I think today's card could be used for either a man or a woman!

What do you think?

The colors of black & kraft lend themselves to a masculine
card, but the fanciness of the Sue Wilson 'Spanish Collection - Cordoba' die set (3 dies in this set) as well as the Sue Wilson Expressions - Happy Birthday sentiment die  
would work perfectly for a lady.



With spring craft shows right around the corner,
I think I'll whip up several of this
design in different colors ... sure to be a crowd pleaser!

Please remember you still have a week to play
along in the current challenge at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
The theme is: use the color STITCHING (real or faux).

Hope you'll join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today ...
Till next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Classy and Elegant and most important, very pretty!!! Welcome home, I hope you get to stay put!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right -- either/or! The contrast is awesome. The kraft almost looks like gold. Beautiful SW dies! I hope you can rest and catch up with things at home. Hmmmm... can one rest and catch up at the same time?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene