Friday, January 29, 2016

Glad You're My Friend

Hello Friends!
OMG can you believe it's the last weekend of January?
Time for another inspirational sample for the

Don't you love all the amazing die cuts available today?
Sure makes card making quick & easy when life gets so busy!
 My DRU order came in the mail recently so I thought
I'd share a card with you that used 2 of the dies I received. 


This card definitely qualifies for any of the Old/New 
challenges out in blogland.  This background design paper
is OLD, OLD, OLD ... from Stampin' Up a long time ago!
But still very pretty with all the happy colors.

(CED5420).  This is a 4 die set and I have used them all!
Isn't it just beautiful? 

 
Another die I received is this precious 
I love watching the butterflies and using them on 
my cards 'just makes me happy!'

Don't forget to come join in the challenges offered at our
A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month.
Starting on Monday (2/1/16) the theme will be:  
LOVE (use hearts)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Till next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.