Thursday, January 7, 2016

Winter White

Hello Friends!
Today I have a quick card to share that I've created for the 



I photographed this card over & over again
because I kept adding to it once I
say the photograph!  Uugh!
Just can't make up my mind today!  LOL!

The challenge requires that the only color be on your 
image and here I've used an image from the Crafty Secrets
Christmas Images & Journal Notes Booklet.

The Cheery Lynn Designs dies I have used are the
Celtic Fire Rectangle Frame (DL125) and the
Laced Pine Snowflake (DL175).


The addition of a pretty white satin bow, a couple sequins
and some white liquid 'pearls' was all that
was required to finish this pretty creation.

Challenges to share in:
A Snowflake Promise Challenge - Winter or Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - Winter Wonderland
Paper Shelter Challenge - Punches and/or Dies
Crafty Bowz January Challenge - ATG with handmade bow
Melonheads Challenge - Snow/Snowflakes

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you're having a fabulous day!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.