Thursday, January 7, 2016

Winter White

Hello Friends!
Today I have a quick card to share that I've created for the 



I photographed this card over & over again
because I kept adding to it once I
say the photograph!  Uugh!
Just can't make up my mind today!  LOL!

The challenge requires that the only color be on your 
image and here I've used an image from the Crafty Secrets
Christmas Images & Journal Notes Booklet.

The Cheery Lynn Designs dies I have used are the
Celtic Fire Rectangle Frame (DL125) and the
Laced Pine Snowflake (DL175).


The addition of a pretty white satin bow, a couple sequins
and some white liquid 'pearls' was all that
was required to finish this pretty creation.

Challenges to share in:
A Snowflake Promise Challenge - Winter or Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - Winter Wonderland
Paper Shelter Challenge - Punches and/or Dies
Crafty Bowz January Challenge - ATG with handmade bow
Melonheads Challenge - Snow/Snowflakes

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you're having a fabulous day!
As always . . .

10 comments:

  1. Your card just makes me sigh with delight! I love that pretty background die and the the white details surrounding the sweet image! I'd love to come raid your die area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you're in the Akron, OH area give me a call! My cave is ALWAYS open to my crafting friends! LOL

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card. Yes, I look at my cards after photographing and come up with new ideas. Love the frame and snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frame and snowflake! Of course, the image is beautiful, too. Love how you tied the bow in the middle of the snowflake. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Darlene! I agree with Leslie - love the bow in the snowflake. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Darlene... this card is stunning, so very beautiful!!!! I love the white on white and love that frame... the vintage photo just pops with all that white!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, soft and pretty! Love this image, too...and look at you, using your ribbon that just finishes this card up completely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene gorgeous card. I like the snowflake and bow together. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWSERS Darlene, what a beauty this card is just perfect. I think I am with everyone else when I say gorgeous detail that ribbon on the snowflake....wonderful idea. Thank you so much for taking the time to enter this weeks challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog and good luck hugs Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darlene this is simply elegant! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene