Tuesday, January 19, 2016

With Sympathy

Hello All!
Today's card is my inspiration sample for the 

I get many requests for sympathy cards, so when I saw this 
die (CED5416) in the store, I just knew I had to have it.



The other dies used on today's card are:


When choosing color/pattern for my wreath die,
I spotted a scrap of paper I had created with I was playing
with my Ken Oliver color bursts over the holidays 
(hence the variation in color).
It was the right size so that became the basis
for my entire creation.

The white sentiment has been popped up, which
looks fabulous IRL ... but since it blended in
a bit more than I wanted, I simply did some dots
along the phrase with a Spectrum Noir IB2 marker.


Don't forget to come join in the fun
challenges offered at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
The current challenge theme is:  Use the color STITCHING (real or faux).

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.