background

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dies and/or Punches

Hello Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at 

Today's hostess is Vickie and she has chosen a fun & easy theme ...

DIES and/or PUNCHES

 Oh my ... with all the fabulous dies and punches on the market today, this is going to be fun!
But, I must admit, I kept my card relative simple today.


With Spring right around the corner (I HOPE!) I was in the mood
for flowers and birds.  And, I think this card would work well for a variety of occasions.

The die set I used today is from the Dies R Us Store and called 'Flower Cluster 1' by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  My birds are from an OLD Martha Stewart punch.
The image I chose is from the Crafty Secrets Seasonal Booklet.
A little faux stitching, faux piercing and a touch of Stickles sparkle ... VIOLA!

 I do hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!

Other challenges to share in:
Scrapy Land Challenge - Anything Goes using dies they carry
Retarte 72 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty and full of Spring goodness....I have that bird punch and had forgotten how pretty it is..you have enable me to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how I feel about dies, but I do use my punches now and then, too. Beautiful card, Darlene! I love those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers with the green bling in them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Dar; love the die cut you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colors together! Truly love those die cuts and that gorgeous bird nest! Beautiful Darlene!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene...always loved seeing your creations though dont always comment. Love this card ...so much..it has such a gorgeous elegant look to it
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color scheme on your beautiful card! The flower die and the birds are perfect with that wonderful birds nest image! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene