Saturday, March 19, 2016

Dogwood Time of Year . . .

Hello Everyone and Happy Weekend!
The weather is warming up and I think we all have a touch of Spring Fever ... I know I do!
We planted two pink dogwood trees last year and I can't wait to see how they bloom this year.
Luckily it wasn't a harsh winter so they should be okay! 


I saw a post over on the Twinkling Paper Studio blog about the 'Legend of the Dogwood' (a must read)
which put me in the mood to create a card using some springtime colors
and the beautiful Poppystamps 'Dogwood Blossom Corner' die.


I also saw that Poppystamps March Challenge at their blog is themed 'Spring Fling'
so I kept that in mind while creating today.  I was thrilled last month to see that I was
chosen the winner at the Poppystamps Challenge Blog and received
this beautiful 'Peppini Wreath' as my prize!

This is a 'simple' design for me but I think a very happy creation
and hopefully it will make someone smile on their birthday when they receive it!

Challenges to share in:
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles Challenge - Spring Colors
Imagine That!  Creative Playground - Birthday Bash
 My Time To Craft Challenge - Flowers

I have a lot to do today (so what else is new?  lol),
so I'd better get busy!!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope
you'll take a minute and scroll through my blog and find inspiration in my creations.

As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, the Paper Studio dp
Stamp/Ink:  The Stamp Pad (sentiment), Versafine Onyx, Tim Holtz 'spun sugar' ink
Dies:  Popppystamps 'Peppini Wreath' #1409,  Poppystamps 'Stitched Main Street Tags' #1268, Poppystamps 'Dogwood Blossom Corner' #1446
Accessories:  prima flowers, green Stickles, small sponge dauber,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.