Thursday, March 24, 2016

One I forgot to share . . .

Hello Everyone!
It's the middle of the night ... 
I can't sleep ...
So here I am in my 'cave' ... catching up on commenting
and thought I'd share a card creation I made back in February
and totally forgot to share it with you all.

MY creation was inspired by this creation
It's like you just get a tiny glimpse of another world just beyond your reach...:

created by Birgit ... 
Take a peek at her blog and I'm SURE you too will
find inspiration!


By using sponges, inks and a few stamps it was
actually pretty easy to create this beautiful scene.
I used black as my foreground because I like how it now only showcased
my outdoor scene but also made this Die Versions GET WELL die that I purchased
at the Dies R Us Store stand out beautifully.

The stamps I have used for my scene are all Stampscapes stamps.
The inks I used are Tim Holtz distress inks.

Challenges to share in:
Crafting by Design Challenge - 3 or more layers
Stampotique Designers Challenge - It's All About the Birds

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and as always . . .

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Darlene thank you for joining us on this challenge over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 5 am!! I was awake too! Beautiful card! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene,

    Your cards are beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

    Have a lovely day!!
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful, Darlene! Such pretty shading on the sky, and love the silhouette stamps. Really love the "get well" die, too, and the heart just sweetens it all up perfectly! Hope you're not too tired today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Darlene!
    This card is gorgeous, love the escene you created and the technique gives a great result.
    Thanks for showing it at Cre8tive Hands Friends.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bird card. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, these are so cool!!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darlene, I truly like your card and the background scenery you have produced from the inspiration one and how you made it your own.
    Thanks for joining us at Cre8tive Hands Friends blog challenge, where anything goes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely project, Darlene! Your inking is awesome. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cut outs with the images behind them - you are SO creative, Dar. Thanks a whole lot for taking the time to share your talents wtih us. I hope you have a blessed week and that you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Darlene!
    Wow, this card is awesoem. I love your design. Fab technique!
    Thanks for showing it at Cre8tive Hands Friends.
    Nicky - Cre8tive Hands DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene