background

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sisterhood of Crafters - Photo Inspiration

Hello Everyone!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters!
Sandi Lee is our hostess today and she has a photo to inspire our creativity!

 

I must admit I really struggled with this one ... guess I just wasn't feeling these colors
but after TOSSING the first card here's what I came up with the 2nd time around.


I just could NOT get the correct color!  And actually, it looks a lot closer in real life
then it does in this photo ... maybe it's my camera?  Uugh ... I'm just not happy with this color but I am happy with the card itself so I guess it's not a total loss. LOL  

I hope you'll come join in our challenge!
I look forward to seeing what you create ... I'm sure it will be inspiring! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great day!
As always . . .
 
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV aqua cs, white vellum
Stamps/Ink:  Sprinkle & Sparkle 'Thinking of You' (sentiment), Versafine Onyx, SU Cameo Coral, Copper metallic (jar lid)
Dies:  Impression Obsession 'Mason Jar' #DIE137, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Chicken Wire Frame' #FRM144, Sue Wilson 'Pierced Tags' #CED4305, Heartfelt Creations 'Daisy Patch' & 'Sun Kissed Fleur' stamp & die sets
Accessories:  Sponge dauber, Kaiser pearl, Wilton paper doily

7 comments:

  1. You might of struggled with the colors, but you did a fabulous job of creating your card...very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo, but not sure I have anything the color of that chair in my stamp room, either. Hmmm... maybe in my CTMH papers? Anyway, your card is pretty darn cute! I just love the chicken wire die and must get that out and use it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not be happy with the color, but I really love it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great! Love the elements and textures in your card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene