Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Black & White Wedding

Hello Everyone!  
I hope you had a wonderful July 4th weekend!

Today I'm thrilled to tell you that back in March I had THIS creation chosen as a
Spotlight Winner at the Crafting by Design Blog and they have
asked me to be a Guest Designer for them.

HOORAY, HOORAY ... TODAY'S the DAY! 
Thanks so much Crafting by Design for the honor!


Their challenge them this week is

BLACK AND WHITE

I hope you'll come play along ... I love the elegant look of
a black and white creation so I decided to make
mine a wedding card ... hope you like it!






I love making homemade flowers but don't always have the time
to ... but today I knew I wanted a cluster of flowers for this creation so
spent some quiet time die cutting, conditions, squeezing, spraying, folding ... lol
yep that's how I make flowers!

I also like to shape my leaves by simply placing your
reverse tweezers down the center and cupping the edges up around.
It's amazing what a difference it makes vs just a flat leaf.

I have used Diamond Stickles on the flower centers and on the Doves.
Every wedding card needs a touch of sparkle I think.

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Flowers (7/10/16)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything goes (7/17/16)
 Through the Craftroom Door Challenge - Anything Goes (7/10/16)
Get Creative Challenge - Black & White (7/10/16)
Ooh La La Creations Challenge - Something that begins with "F" (flowers/frame) (7/15/16)

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, K&Co. designer paper
Accessories:  Heartfelt Creations Flower Making Shaping Kit, Diamond Stickles, Heartfelt Creations extra thick pot dots, Black fine tip marker
Technique:  faux stitching


11 comments:

  1. Stunning card, looks fabulous in black and white. Wonderfully made flowers and like the little dove and added glitter. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La, good luck in the draw and hope you will join us again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo gorgeous, Dar! Love the frilliness. It actually has a regal strength done in these colors. What a combination to achieve! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, look at this gorgeous creation! Your flowers are beautiful and those black leaves -- WOW! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful!!! Love the thickness and layering of it all, lovely job on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra -DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GD spot!!This is truly STUNNING!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! So beautiful and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work Darlene, this is just so pretty! Love the design and colour combo. What a brilliant card to share with us at OLL, jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs. I will be a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card.I really love the flowers & the embellishments.Thank you for joining us at Lemon shortbread Challenge.

    Regards,
    Shamita
    https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene