Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Black & White Wedding

Hello Everyone!  
I hope you had a wonderful July 4th weekend!

Today I'm thrilled to tell you that back in March I had THIS creation chosen as a
Spotlight Winner at the Crafting by Design Blog and they have
asked me to be a Guest Designer for them.

HOORAY, HOORAY ... TODAY'S the DAY! 
Thanks so much Crafting by Design for the honor!


Their challenge them this week is

BLACK AND WHITE

I hope you'll come play along ... I love the elegant look of
a black and white creation so I decided to make
mine a wedding card ... hope you like it!






I love making homemade flowers but don't always have the time
to ... but today I knew I wanted a cluster of flowers for this creation so
spent some quiet time die cutting, conditions, squeezing, spraying, folding ... lol
yep that's how I make flowers!

I also like to shape my leaves by simply placing your
reverse tweezers down the center and cupping the edges up around.
It's amazing what a difference it makes vs just a flat leaf.

I have used Diamond Stickles on the flower centers and on the Doves.
Every wedding card needs a touch of sparkle I think.

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Flowers (7/10/16)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything goes (7/17/16)
 Through the Craftroom Door Challenge - Anything Goes (7/10/16)
Get Creative Challenge - Black & White (7/10/16)
Ooh La La Creations Challenge - Something that begins with "F" (flowers/frame) (7/15/16)

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, K&Co. designer paper
Accessories:  Heartfelt Creations Flower Making Shaping Kit, Diamond Stickles, Heartfelt Creations extra thick pot dots, Black fine tip marker
Technique:  faux stitching


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.