Friday, July 15, 2016

Dies R Us - Water and/or Beach

Hi Everyone!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

Today I'm doing something a little different, I'm joining in with the Team B ladies over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and playing along in today's challenge.  We are a little short on DT members for this team so I thought I'd join in the fun ... why not right!!  (Coordinators have to have some fun too!  LOL)

 So anyways, the challenge for the next 2 weeks at Dies R Us is

WATER and/or BEACH

I love creating a scene (only in the good sense that is) so here's what I came up with:


The dies I've used for today's creation are:
Impression Obsession 'Sea Birds' DIE078
Frantic Stamper 'Tall Palm Tree w/Fronds' FRA9504
Memory Box 'Beach Toys' #99122
Memory Box 'Sandal Border' #98332
Sue Wilson 'Happy Birthday' CED5406
Sue Wilson 'Pierced Flags' CED4304

 To be honest, some of the die cuts used on today's card are pieces that had been cut and then not used.  They were laying on my craft table so it felt good to finally 'give them a home'.

The background was created with ink & sponge daubers.  I love being able to create my own background, especially for a beach scene ... so easy and effective.

I hope you enjoyed my card and will come join in the challenge fun!

Now let's see if I can find a few other challenges to share my creation with . . .
Fab n Funky Challenge (7/19) - Add a Sentiment
 Try It On Tuesday (7/18) - Favorites Vacation/Holiday Place

If you go to the Dies R Us Store and don't find what you're looking for ... come back again because there's a lot going on right now with being in the midst of moving their warehouse from one location to another.  Several items are 'hidden from site' temporarily until all the stock can be put back on the shelves ready to ship.  
Please bear with DRU during this move.  Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for stopping by today and as always  . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Olive Green cs, SU Bermuda Bay cs, scrap of designer paper, Copper metallic,
Dies:  Listed above
Accessories:  Various TH distress inks & SU inks, large sponge daubers, pop dots,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.