Thursday, July 7, 2016

Pillowtop Technique

Hello Friends ...
While doing some blog hopping & commenting, I came across this background 
technique called 'Pillowtop Technique' used by friend Connie (Connie's Crafty Creations
Well of course I just had to give it a try!  
 
I had a couple of prizes to get in the mail so what better
time to use this technique than for the Congrats cards I was in need of.

Thanks Connie and GinaK Designs!


I did this blue one first ...
Then decided to make my panels wider for the second card.
The corner dies on the blue card are actually NAVY blue (not black) and were
laying on my work table just begging to be used ... so I obliged!  LOL


I know I should have put MATCHING corners on these cards
but I was in a hurry and besides the first set was already laying there ...
What's a girl to do???   LOL

Dies I used were:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Congratulations (set of 2) #B289
Frantic Stamper - Heart & Loop Corners (set of 2)  #FRA-DIE-09714

Thanks a lot for stopping by today.
This is later posting than I had planned ...
spent the entire morning at the doctors where Mark had a patch
of skin cancer removed.  GOOD NEWS!  They got it all in the first try ...
now he has to leave the patch on & take it easy for a couple days
and return in 2 weeks to have the stitches removed!  
 
Challenges to share in:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land Challenge - Anything Goes
 
TIME TO PLAY ... 
Have a great day!  As always . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.