Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sisterhood of Crafters - Animals

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at

Today's theme, chosen by sistah Vickie is:

ANIMALS!
(Please make an animal the focus of your project.)


I chose horses as my 'animal of choice'!
My daughter loves horses ... in fact she has a couple of her own
and there was always a horse in the barn when I was growing up!!  NO NOT MINE!
My younger sister was the horse person.  I was just as happy with a goldfish!  LOL

As this card starting taking shape, it reminded me of the opening clip for the 
'Pioneer Woman' on Food Network.  Ree Drummond!  
In fact, here's one of the photos she has taken & posted to her blog.


 Aren't they beautiful?

People who know me, know that I am not an 'animal person'!
Not that I don't like animals, I've had my share of dogs, etc.  over the years ...
It's just that at this stage in my life, I don't want/need to be
bothered with the attention & clean up necessary to be a pet person.  
I guess that's being a bit selfish ... but I'd rather be that
then have an animal that I can't give my full attentions too!  
LOL ... right now CRAFTING is my PET OF CHOICE!!

Challenges to share in:
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge (7/12 - 7/18) - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #160  (7/17) - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge (7/14) - Anything Goes 
Animal Friends Challenge (M) - Animal + die/punch
Happy Little Stamper July Challenge (M) - Anything Goes w/Dies



 Be sure to pop over to see what the team has created for this fun challenge.
What talented ladies ... 
Then I hope you'll come join in the fun and share your inspirations with us!!
See you there!
Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White, Brown, Black, Kraft cs, Paper House 'Country Girl' designer paper
Dies:  Technique Tuesday 'Hello' #DIY0383, Memory Box 'Galloping Horse' #996
Accessories:  burlap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.