Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tutti Designs - Happy Fall Ya'll

Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday!
Sunday's are my day to share a new creation using the fabulous new dies from Tutti Designs on their Tutti Designs Blog.  The design team shares something new each & every day!!  If you haven't taken the time yet to check out this new line of dies ... please do it NOW!  They just put out their second release the beginning of July and there are some AMAZING dies for Fall and the upcoming Holiday season!

Today I decided to create a card for Fall.  I know it's early to be
thinking about Fall but time just goes by so dang fast and I'm always a step behind
it seems!  LOL  


The two dies I have used on today's creation are from the latest July release. 
They are:



and


I had a lot of fun creating with both of these dies today and went a little crazy!



Here's a quick peek at some of the steps that went into today's card.

After die cutting the Elegant Pumpkins from white card stock, I did a quick coloring with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I didn't like how the die cut seemed to 'disappear' when I placed it on my background paper so I decided to cut out around the die design with my swivel craft knife.


Then there was too much white space (for me) and since I now had this cut out panel of my designer background paper, I decided to die cut my Elegant Pumpkins one more time and 'paper piece' the pumpkins on my card front...


 ... as seen below:

That's better ... really helps pull it all together and my pumpkins look like one of those hand made cloth pumpkins that you see at the craft fairs in the Fall.
 Next came this adorable Owl Family.
After die cutting from white card stock, I once again turned to my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and started playing around with coloring.  Lastly I used a fine tip black marker to 'give them a face'. 
How cute are these little guys (or girls) . . .


Lastly I added a hand written sentiment panel in which I also incorporated a few little pieces from the die cut piece of background paper that I used for the paper piecing on the pumpkins.

Voila! Ready to make someone smile this Fall!

Make sure and check out all the great places to see this new line of dies.

Tutti Designs Store

Thanks for stopping by today and here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.