Saturday, September 17, 2016

Congratulations!

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a card to share that was created for a beautiful young lady who lives across the street and  just got engaged.  What an exciting time for her & her family.  I know the wedding is going to be super amazing so I'll have to be thinking about an awesome wedding card but that's a year away so I have some time!  LOL
 

 The dies I have used today are:

and
Sue Wilson Designs - Spanish Collection - Background

Avery Elle - Sentimentals
  
 I have covered the beautiful center on this frame this time around, so that the lovely script sentiment would stand out against the solid panel.

A little faux stitching with a white Gelly Roll pen and matching satin ribbon tied into a love knot was all that was necessary to complete this encouraging engagement card.


Although it doesn't show up well in the above photo, the embossing on this Sue Wilson die is beautiful and this die cut panel could easily stand alone on a card with maybe just a little flower in the center diamond panel.




Please remember, each an every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample shared on the blog by this fabulous design team.  Please be sure to pop over and check it out!

And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
I hope you have found inspiration in today's creation!

Challenges to share in:
My Time to Craft Challenge - Stitching (faux or real)
A Vintage Journey September Challenge - Create within a Frame
Creative Corner Challenge - No Pattern Paper Allowed
Until next time and as always . . .

 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant, Darlene! Love the faux stitching and matching turquoise ribbon. Would you believe that SW die is one of my first SW purchases and it's still a virgin? How could I have let that happen? Now that you've inspired me with this Lovely, I can hardly wait to use it! Thanks! AND.... I now need those Avery Elle dies! Thanks for showcasing another card I want to case! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the 'Tiffany Blue' What a beautiful card, the frame is really detailed and beautiful! Such a beautiful card for a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, I love the gorgeous colors. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge and good luck.
    Gr Veerle DT Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Darlene. I just sent you an e-mail from my personal e-mail account. I need help on the chocolate holders, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and so perfect for your neighbor girl! We make cards, it's what we do, and I'm always glad to see a card that has a home to go to. Beautiful dies. I love that sentiment set. Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of this card. Thanks for playing along at Creative Corner.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Darlene and I love the color combo. Very pretty!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, Darlene, I love the effect of the white die-cuts against the fab aqua background! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card to celebrate a very special occasion with exciting times ahead. Thanks you for sharing it with us at A Vintage Journey.
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors and layered die cuts on this lovely card for your neighbor! thanks for joining us in the AVJ challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elegant, clean and such a stunner! I'm sure your neighbour will treasure this as a memento of her special occasion. Thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey for the September Challenge. Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene