Monday, November 14, 2016

A Butterfly Birthday

Happy Monday Everyone!
Between working on holiday cards and goodies for an upcoming show,
I decided to breakaway and create something just for fun using
a few dies I had laying on my table that I received earlier last week
from the Dies R Us Store.


 The dies I'm referring to are the Carabelle Art Cut 'In the Nature' #AC60008

Carabelle Art Cut Die - In The Nature

Poppystamps - Dies - Petal Ribbon

During my creating time I decided to have a look at what
challenges were out there in blogland that I could aim this card towards and I found that
over on the Butterfly Challenge their current challenge is: #66 Butterflies + Q is for Quotes and/or Quick Silver
I'm going with the 'Quick Silver' approach using Silver Stickles across the upper left top & side as well as a few (Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly punch) Silver Metallic butterflies.


A few other challenges I'd like to share in are:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #45 - Anything Goes
Just Us Girls Challenge #369 - Metallic
Brown Sugar Challenge #224 - Anything Goes

Well I guess I'd better get back to work ...
 But before I go, here's a peek at the inside of my card:


Thanks for much for stopping by and  as always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Medium Blue cs, Silver Metallic
Dies: Identified above
Accessories:  Nuvo Crystal Drops 'Navy Blue', Nuvo Crystal Drops 'Dandelion Yellow', Silver Stickles, Martha Stewart punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.