Friday, November 18, 2016

It's Fussy and Fancy Challenge Time

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
This new challenge is hosted by Annie and the theme she has chosen is

A DIFFERENT FOLD OR SHAPED CARD
 
Our sponsor is Wild Orchid Crafts
Since I don't seem to be very good at creating 'shaped' cards, I decided
to go with a 'fancy fold' for today's creation.  This card template is actually  a pack
of 10 that I purchase several years ago and honestly had forgotten I
had them until I started looking around to see what I could do that was 'different'.


This fold is called 'Reverse Explosion' and as I stated, it came precut & scored
in a pack that I purchased quite some time ago. 
I chose not to cover all the spaces ... and used a coordinating
pattern for the inside triangles that I did decorate.  
The designer paper I used is from the BoBunny 'Altitude' 6x6 pack.


The die cut sentiment is from Impression Obsession
and is called 'Merry Christmas Flourish' (DIE446).  The deer are part of the
die set but die cut separately so I was able to position them on
either side of the main sentiment.
A touch of sparkle was added using Stickles 'Star Dust'
around the focus panel as well as 'dotted' around to
mimic the sparkle of snow.
As you can see, I also used one of the triangle accent panels to adorn my matching cream colored envelopes.

Challenges to share in:
Animal Friends November Challenge - Special Fold w/animal (reindeer)
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #161 - Christmas Comes Early
Love to Craft November Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - Not Square or Rectangle

Please be sure to pop over to the challenge blog and take a peek 
at what the DT has created to inspire you! 
 A very talented group of ladies!!  
And then come join in the fun!   
GOOD LUCK!!


Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.