Tuesday, November 15, 2016

More Gift Card Holders

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Saturday will be my last craft show of the year so I'm busy this week
creating more of the items that sold at the show a couple weeks ago.
Besides my cards, various little chocolate nugget items, tissue box covers and
of course this time of year, gift card holders are good to have to sell.

Here are a few gift card holders I've made this week to replenish my stock . . .




By using off cuts of holiday paper and some fabulous holiday dies
from the Dies R Us Store ... I was able to put these together quite quickly.

The dies I've used today are:

These gift card holders are quick & easy to create.  
Here's the details:
Cut your card stock 5 x 8 1/2" ... score at 3 1/2" and 7"
You can get TWO gift card holders from one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.
Use narrow scor tape to adhere the 1 1/2" pocket for the gift card.
Decorate and VIOLA!




Here are a few more using the following dies:

Adding a little glitter here and there is always a wonderful holiday finishing touch!
Why not make some for yourself ...
Of course they don't always have to be for Christmas!
They are great for ANY TIME you want to give a gift card to a friend or family member!
I keep Birthday gift card holders in my stash for the shows also ...
but it seems the holidays are a FOR SURE time for gift card giving!

Challenges to share in today:
Imagine That!  Creative Playground Challenge - Christmas is Coming! (12/2)
Crafting with Friends Challenge #31 - Anything Goes (11/19)
Simply Papercraft Challenge #40 - Anything Goes (11/19)

That's it for me today ... back to work!
Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.