Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Some Pearls

Hello Friends and welcome back!
Today is a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters
and Agata is our hostess.  The theme she has asked us to follow is:

USE SOME PEARLS
 
 What an easy and fun theme  ... here's what I came up with:


I spotted a package of K&Co. embellishments hanging on my pegboard
and within this package were some beautiful blue acetate image that I thought
would work perfectly with my Melissa Francis 5th Avenue designer paper.

When I cut the end of my designer paper to fit my card base it left
this scallop edge design scrap so I simply fussy cut around the scallops
to create a panel that worked perfectly to adorn the top of my card.
 It was difficult to capture the color on these acetate panel
so here's another angle so you can hopefully see how pretty they really are.


I added dimensional tape to the back of my scallop top panel
to add a bit of dimension  ... the theme required pearls and VIOLA!
My card is ready to go postal.

I didn't add a sentiment yet because I think it could
be used from anything from a birthday to a simply note card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope
you'll come join in the challenge fun at

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.