Friday, December 16, 2016

It's Fussy and Fancy Challenge Time

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
This new challenge is hosted by Jules and the theme she has chosen is

Angels/ Fairies or Winter
 
Our sponsor is LAWN FAWN

I must admit my mind was swirling with ideas with this theme!
Do I use an Angel?  Or use one of the several adorable Fairy dies I have in my stash.  
Hmmmm what to do ... what to do?  
Well ... here's what I came up with.


As you see I did decide on using a Fairy die ... this one is Spellbinder's 'Fairy Cierra' #S2-103 and I went with a Christmas/ Winter feel.

I wanted to use a metallic paper for added holiday shine so went with a wintery color combo of silver, white & blue.   recently received this beautiful Poppystamps 'Stitched Poinsettia Trio #1608 die set from the Dies R Us store and just knew they would go well with my Winter fairy.  The Memory Box 'Frostyville Border' #98146 added the 'snowy' element for this winter creation.

 A few touches of sparkle was added using Silver Stickles as well at Nuvo Glitter Drops 'Midnight Sky' as well as Nuvo Crystal Drops 'White'.

My sentiment stamp is from an OLD Hero Arts stamp set called 'Good Cheer' and my background paper (also OLD) is from a DCWV Winter Mat Stack.

I must admit I truly enjoyed making today's card!  It all seemed to come together quiet easily and with all the holiday hustle & bustle beginning, it was nice to have something come together with ease.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.  And, for more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMGoodness ... so much talent on this team!!

Challenges to share in:
Memory Box Challenge #19 - Marvelous Metallics
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Creative Knockouts Challenge #172 - Winter Wonderland / Festive Fun
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #456 - Snowflakes 
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #194 - Any Winter Holiday
Star Stampz Challenge - Winter Holidays
Scrapy Land Challenge #55 - ATG w/dies
City Crafter Challenge #342 - Christmas things that float or fly
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #86 - Christmas

Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.